[Webinar Recording] WeVideo and Google Certified Educators

Check out this awesome event with WeVideo and Google. There will be more opportunities to connect and network. So excited to bring these communities together :100:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this here Jeremie!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome @miss.c :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I have a lot of teachers asking for resources to get started.

2 Likes

Glad that these resources are helpful @miss.c @Kevin.Stahlecker :partying_face:

We have a 3 part Remote Learning series coming up next week.

Emily Tsay, Product Manager & Dr. Nathan Lang-Raad, Chief Education Officer

Remote Learning can seem daunting to wrap our heads around. But by providing teachers and students with a few ideas and options, remote learning can be fun, simple to do, and engaging for all!

This is a three-part series for Google Certified Educators.

REGISTER HERE

PART 1: WEVIDEO AND REMOTE LEARNING
1 hour | 10:00am PT on Tuesday, May 5 | Google Certified Educators

This webinar will provide a “how-to” on navigating the platform and equip you with practical ideas to keep students engaged during remote learning! Towards the end of the webinar, you’ll be challenged to create your own video and your fellow GCErs will vote to their favorites during the week.

PART 2: WEVIDEO Q&A
30 minutes | 10:00am PT on Thursday, May 7 | Google Certified Educators

Emily and Nathan will hold “open office time” for any questions you might have during your challenge.

PART 3: WINNING VIDEOS AND THE NEW WEVIDEO CLASSES FEATURE
1 hour | 10:00am PT on Friday, May 8 | Google Certified Educators

The winning GCErs will showcase their videos and reflect on the process of video creation. We will also give you a sneak peak into the New WeVideo Classes feature.

1 Like

This is great, thank you for sharing this!

1 Like

Hey Rachel! I just signed up for the third webinar. WeVideo is such a great tool!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this. Jeremie at this time I would like to send a special shout out to my GEG friends, Daren White, Ben Moore and Luis Pertuz, who have motivated me to do work towards WeVideo Ambassador. I look forward to learning more from them and from the rest of the ambassador team and these great videos. Thank you for all you do!

1 Like